Ganesh Grains Limited, one of India’s leading and largest manufacturers of flour products announced its Pan India expansion plans at a press conference held today at Kolkata. The announcement was done by Mr. Manish Mimani, Managing Director, Ganesh Grains Limited who also highlighted the journey and evolution of the company.
The company announced to have its imprint on the states across the country and beyond, namely Eastern India (Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa) North East India (Assam and Tripura), Sikkim, North India (Delhi, NCR, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand) South India (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu).
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Manish Mimani, Managing Director, Ganesh Grains Limited, said, “Ganesh is one of the oldest and largest staple brands in Eastern India. We have 8 manufacturing units and 6 warehouses across 3 states and more than 450 distributors catering to 30,000+ retailers in West Bengal only. Having been amongst the top players in Eastern India, we are now venturing in other states with our array of existing and upcoming variety products striving to receive the same kind of success that we have garnered here in West Bengal. We also aim to generate more employment opportunities through our distribution channels.”
Highlights of Ganesh Grains Limited:
· Instituted in the year 1936, Ganesh Grains Limited has attained the top position in packaged Flour and Sooji products in West Bengal and a vibrant position in the Atta Industry in the State, with a current turnover of the company recorded at 6000 Million INR for the fiscal year 2016-2017.
· Aggressive Marketing & Distribution campaigns were initiated from the year 2000 onwards, which is clear from its steady growth & Brand presence over the following years, till date.
· Multigrain Atta, which was launched in the year 2017, had witnessed huge acceptance among its consumers owing to its affordable price bracket and superior quality. It has also shed the myth, that multigrain atta, need not be beyond reach, it is an exemplary product which defies the misconception of high pricing.
· Sharbati Atta, Diabetes Control Atta and Gluten Free Atta are the few upcoming products which will be launched by the Company in the forthcoming months along with their existing product line.
·Another USP (unique selling proposition) of Ganesh Grains Ltd, being use of state of the art, Machinery lines, “Colour Sortex” machine to be precise, wherein the company takes the pride to state, that the company is among the few selected companies around the globe to use such upgraded technology, for precise manufacturing and quality yield.
· Ganesh Grains Limited has witnessed a growth of 25% CAGR in the past 6 years.
· Our products denote, fresh quality at an affordable price, which has made the Brand “Ganesh” a household name”. Owing to the strategic location of our manufacturing units, Ganesh Grains Limited has been able to reduce its lead time considerably, thereby keeping its products fresh and enhancing the effective shelf life of its product.
·Ganesh Grains Limited also plans to launch two new brands of Sattu for mass and premium segments of customers, under “Joshila” & “Shakti” Brand names respectively.